Me


My name is Marina Mustafa Batchelor and i live with my hubby and my daughter in a small town called Boone in North Carolina. My hubby's name is Dr. Brad Batchelor and he has been practicing as a Chiropractor in Boone for the past 30 years. My daughter's name is Asha Marina.

I was born and raised in a beautiful tropical country in Southeast Asia called Malaysia. Geographically Malaysia is situated between Thailand and Singapore. If you take a flight to Malaysia from United States, estimated total number of hours for the destination (excluding domestic and international transits) are around 18 - 20 hours.

I got married to my husband in June 2007 and since then, so many unexpected things have happened to me. One of the unplanned things was i wrote my first children's book called Little Asha's Adventure: A Girl's Journal of Malaysia. I am also a breast cancer survivor.

This blog will be dedicated to exposing and educating readers, particularly readers from Western countries, about the cultures and the experiences they can encounter when visiting an Asian country like Malaysia.

www.littleashaadventure.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asalamualaikum.
Just curious. Are u related to allahyarham Mustapha Hussein originally of Matang, Perak. my late grandmother is his counsin. Hj Aminudin N Hj Husein are brothers